Our Corporate Services Charter
We believe every company needs a charter – a statement of objectives that helps clients understand what we aim to achieve and against which we can measure our achievement.
This is our charter.
- We will explain your situation in the simplest terms possible – jargon does not help promote understanding
- Our advice will be straightforward and honest – we will tell you what we think
- We will always be aware that cost is important to you
- We won’t burden you with unimportant issues but we will ensure you don’t ignore important ones
- We will be fair to the interests of sponsoring employers, trustees and pension scheme members
- We will identify conflicts of interest between parties and seek to resolve them as they arise
- We will be independent of bias; our recommendations will only be affected by good sense, quality, price, value and service
- We will stand shoulder to shoulder with you when you have to make choices
- We will be mindful of the fact that you also have a company to run
- We will maintain the highest professional standards